Thursday, December 8, 2011

WHY???





There are times when I sit and wonder whether any of us fighting Chronic illness, namely lupus/cancer/ and any other illnesses from which there is no escape from the constant sickness and chronic pain...........I know that so many of my friends are also going through this pain every day!!
My heart goes out to them and they are in my prayers everyday..
I wish that noone had to suffer with any form of disease but we do, unfortunately! And I am sure I am not the only one who has asked.......



WHY?????????

I don't think I'll ever understand
Why I live this life of pain?
It is something I have lived with
Over and over again

Ever since I can remember
I have always endured it
Emotional, physical and Psychological pain
I just want to stop all of the pain

I don't remember when it started
And don't know how to make it stop
I wish I had the answers
Answers to questions I have got

WHY? Do I go through this?
What did I do that was so wrong?
To be put through all of this
For so very long

I know I've made mistakes
And for those I've paid the price
It has been extremely high at times
At times I seem to have paid it twice

It hurts so bad when I try to do
Something nice for those whom I love
It seems that nine times out of ten
I end up in pain, all out of love

Somehow it doesn't seem fair to me
That I constantly go through such pain
Even to do the most simplest of things
I see your smiles, but pain I feel again

Sometimes it gets me down and low
Because of all the things I cannot do
Even what's thought of the simplest things
Without pain, I cannot seem to see through

I try to smile and show you a brave face
All of my special family,each of you I love
I don't want them to always see my pain
That is not what they need, they need love

There are times I have prayed to the Lord above
For a release from the pain in which I live
I will keep on praying again and again
And I honestly hope one day that I receive my wish



© Jayde Dow....

No comments:

Post a Comment