Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LIVING WITH PAIN....








LIVING WITH PAIN....



My health is deteriorating....

I only wish I knew why....

This is happening to me....

It often makes me cry....

.. ..

The pain in my organs and muscles....

Is getting worse and worse....

It is really becoming....

A very big curse....

.. ..

I get so frustrated....

Over the things I can't do....

I really wish I could do....

What I used to be able to do....

.. ..

I guess I find it so hard....

To live in such pain....

It really gets me down....

To live it over and over again....

.. ..

I know I can't give up....

For to give in is a waste....

Of the precious time I have....

Of this I must make the most....

.. ..

Most days it is hard....

To live with the pain....

No-one can take it away....

I have tried over and over again....

.. ..

I get so tired so quickly....

Yet force myself to do on....

Otherwise I will give up....

And this would be wrong....

.. ..

I hate other people....

Seeing me like this....

And wish I could return....

To a sweet life of bliss....

.. ..

I don't know what else....

I can do except fight....

And not give in to it all....

And give up on my life....

.. ..

I know that I definitely....

Do not want to give up....

Yet sometimes it hurts....

Me so very very much....

.. ..

There is nothing anyone can do....

Yet I wish that they could....

And I know that if it were possible....

They most definitely would....

.. ..

I appreciate the true friends ....

That I have and I treasure....

Just as I always will....

Forever and ever....

.. ..

I may never know why....

I must go through all of this....

I guess there's a reason....

In this I must believe....

.. ..

Nothing happens for no reason....

For this I've been told....

I guess one day I will find out....

And the mystery will be solved....

.. ..

                                                                       

© Jayde.Dow written 1998





No comments:

Post a Comment