Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MY CHILDREN


MY CHILDREN






For my children....................
Children are a wonderful thing
They bring love and warmth
In the smiles that they bring

Daniel, Timothy, Eric and Christopher
Four very wonderful boys
Who continue to bring
So much joy

Know that I am with you
Even when we are apart
You mean the world to me
And are precious in my heart

It doesn't matter what you say
No matter what you do
You have a special place in my heart
And I will always love you

Whenever you need me
I promise to be here
Because nothing is too hard
For the ones you love

Just remember
Whenever we are apart
I will always be with you
Deep inside your hearts

I love you all
You are my four boys
So loving and precious
All of you, I'll always adore

                                                                       
© Jayde Dow....


No comments:

Post a Comment