Monday, November 28, 2011

MY LITTLE GOLDEN BOX...









There are some things in this life that we can only feel, we can not see nor touch them not kiss them and not hold them. These are the things we lock in our little golden box. They're the things we share only with the ones that we love most of all ones that we treasure the most because to show them our little golden box makes it so

They are our LOVE, FAITH and IDEAS even though we can not see them we can feel them deep inside our soul. The love a mum has for a child, the faith one has for another, and the ideas we have that may seem foolish these are the things we guard from the world that would have them smashed.

i invite you to see in my box in my heart because though i do not 'know' you i love you because you are you and choose not to be anyone else

to the things i know to be true
i know that my children love me so much i could never know just how much
i know that the lord loves me also in a way i could never understand
i know that i love everyone in this world as much as i can
i know that when i pray my prayers are heard and if i offer up a prayer from the depths of my heart i will be helped
i know that i am loved by people i don't know
i know i love my family and friends  too
i know that i try my best to be the best person i can be

I KNOW THERE IS A GOD AND HE LOVES ME BECAUSE I KNOW THESE THINGS


© 2010 Jayde Dow...


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful heart share. What a beautiful Golden Box. A place where hope and dreams that God gives us never wears out.

    ReplyDelete